Saturday, December 22, 2007

30 Days of Night.

Synopsis
For 30 days every winter, the isolated town of Barrow, Alaska is plunged into a state of complete darkness. It's a bitter time when most of the inhabitants head south.

This winter, a mysterious group of strangers appear: bloodthirsty vampires, ready to take advantage of the uninterrupted darkness to feed on the residents remaining in town. Barrow's Sheriff Eben (Josh Hartnett), his estranged wife, Stella (Melissa George), and an ever-shrinking group of survivors must do anything they can to last until daylight
.

Posters
Click an image to enlarge.





Wallpapers
Click an image to enlarge.





Trailer 1
Click to play.



Trailer 2 (R-Rated)
Click to play.



Movie Details
Movie Title: 30 Days of Night.
Starring: Josh Hartnett, Melissa George, Danny Huston, Jon Bennett, Ben Foster.
Director: David Slade.
Writers: Steve Niles, Stuart Beattie, Brian Nelson.
Genre: Horror, Thriller, Science Fiction.
Country: New Zealand, USA.
Release Date: October 19th, 2007.

Official Site
http://www.30daysofnight.com/

IMDb
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0389722/


Watch a Good Movie Tonight!

1 comment:

Gibson Grafix said...

I must say I appreciate your short and to the point synopsis. This was a movie that I didn't say was incredible as soon as it ended. It took me a few days to mull it around and I finally got to a place where I actually wanted to buy it. It was a very interesting idea as far as Vampire stories go. The actors/characters seem to work well too. On a scale of 1 to 5 I think I would rate it at a 3.75.